Stocking and Lace

Ropes and stockings
Leather and lace
Contradictions all over the place
Memorized by your presence
The animal speaks in me
Uninhibited bending on my knees
To touch that place that makes us human
Passion explodes
Into the arms of someone
Who knows what it means to be free
No constraints nothing to tie
Feeling a kindred spirits
Unleashed in the night
Riding to the sky on a horse with wings
Limits no bounds
Into him I follow
Never asking why
Drawn to his scent
Like a hunter to prey
Conquering fears that have washed away
As the last tremor is felt
My body comes back
Contradictions washed away
I have found myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Into Waters Unknown-January Edition Happy Homemaker Tag Swap

A Rose By Any Other Name: February’s Happy Homemaker Tag Along