Pinching Pennies June Cleaver Style

During these tough economical times I have had to tighten my purse strings. I started to learn how to really use coupons, reward cards, checking out sales ad and traveling back to a time when arm and hammer was all you needed to get everything clean. I was so proud of myself this weekend when I took my coupon organizer, list, and Kroger’s reward card to grocery shop I saved over 30 dollars I was jumping up and down. When we first bought this house I researched online on how to make meal plans, make ahead meals and more, but after awhile it feel to the wayside as life gets in my way, but working in the oil industry has put a quash on that, so it is back to channeling my mother for the way she kept a house with 5 children in line. So I went back to the internet to find the answers to June Cleaverism and found a world of information , so I am please to give you the frugal links that have made my life easier if you have small children there are some great site out there for samples, coupons and freebies just visit a site a click on the links that they use. Enjoy.

Deal Seeking Mom
Fru “gals” in Training
Nickels-n-Dimes



Penny Pinching Parent
BzzAgent Badge





freesamplefreak

Comments

Triplet Mami said…
So I totally clicked on each link and printed my coupons. Thanks for posting this, I had been looking for this for quite some time.

Popular posts from this blog

Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Into Waters Unknown-January Edition Happy Homemaker Tag Swap

A Rose By Any Other Name: February’s Happy Homemaker Tag Along