My Favorite Things and Places

goodies">

These are a few of my favorite things.

I have always been a thrift store freak not just because of the prices but because I love interesting things. Thrift stores are like my carnival I can spend hours digging through all the stuff and when it was just me and my son most of his clothes, toys and shoes came from there. When we moved to Magnolia/Tomball I was so happy they had two thrift stores in town a place on Saturdays I can rummage through I am glad my better half loves to go also. So I have placed a group of some of the finds I have found along with what I have aquired from Freecycle (go to Freecycle.org and look to see what people have in your area.) if you are not familiar with it, it is a place where people are trying to give away stuff they have no use for to keep it out of landfills. Also another place I have found is shopgoodwill.com
where goodwills from across the country put stuff on to auction it off like ebay, I have found tons of patterns, sewing, scrapbook stuff and more. Hope you enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Into Waters Unknown-January Edition Happy Homemaker Tag Swap

A Rose By Any Other Name: February’s Happy Homemaker Tag Along