Dates to remember

I am sorry for being a bad blogger, but life catches up with you and this month I had my hubby go out of country, had a bout with the seasonal blues and projects.

Today would have been my father’s 80th birthday with my mother’s following in two weeks I miss them dearly. I wish I would have said it more while you both where here how much I loved you, that you taught me the most important lessons about what true love means, to have a work ethic and above all truth in all things you do. I never appreciated those lesson until I lost you both, but everyday I hear your voices in mine, see your truth in my son and the love you gave in the family. So thank you both and Happy Birthday to you both I miss you.

Comments

Unknown said…
Shean, You words meant so much to me today! You do understand that compulsiveness. I was making myself so sick with worry all of the time. I am so glad you have your sister to be a support for you. Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Into Waters Unknown-January Edition Happy Homemaker Tag Swap

A Rose By Any Other Name: February’s Happy Homemaker Tag Along